Average Joe And The Extraordinaires

 
My first thought once I had finished reading the book was whether I was an average Joe myself. I must admit, this book kept me hooked onto it since the beginning.

I had always thought that action was not my kind of genre, but Belart ensured that I underwent a change of thought. This book is very addictive from the very beginning. In fact, its very well written in spite of its simplicity. The language is simple, yet powerful enough to keep to wanting to know whats up next.

This book has mass appeal. It does not use any objectionable language, no embarrassing scenes, and has nothing in it to prohibit youngsters from reading it. It has humour, magic, and witty conversations. Hence, a perfect combination of an exceptionally well-written book. To admit, I could not help smiling most of the time as I kept reading.

The best parts are the descriptions used throughout. Very apt, adequate for the described situation with no overdoses, and with the ability to trigger all imageries, especially those connected with visual, auditory and tactile senses.

To sum up, I loved the book from beginning to end. A definite must read for every avid reader.

P.S- Belart Wright has converted a non-believer into a believer that action can be addictive without blood and gory descriptions. Kudos!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tainted Lionheart

Nina's Memento Mori

Secret Magic: Evie Everyday Witch