Chasing The Wind

Chasing the Wind (Aspen Valley Book 5) by [Hooton, Hannah]


There are stories that touch the core of your heart. The words reflect a pain that can make you wish you could scream as well. Hannah, I loved the story.

The plot revolves around a couple who are bound yet on the verge of separation by a single word "Loss". Now what the loss is all is something you need to read about else it would truly spoil the beautiful story. Notwithstanding, sometimes, it is this same emotion that finally brings in a ray of hope. Yes, loss tests you, pushes you to the corner and makes you wish you never existed. Yet, this very emotion shows you a little window through which a ray of hope percolates down to your very soul. The story line is beautifully depicted against the backdrop of horses, and all horse lovers will agree, these majestic beasts symbolize life and living it well.

Hannah, kudos to your writing. I don't care what other critics have to say, but you made me live as a part of your story. I felt I was one of the unseen characters before whose very eyes the story unfolds. And non-believers, believe you me, its not an easy task writing about pain and loss. The language is simple, yet it has the power to tug your heart strings. There are actually no imageries cropping up because this story will make you feel it is really happening around you. Simply loved the narrative.

The characters are the best part in this story. It is as if life has been infused into them. They have their flaws yet are lovable. They have their own sets of insecurities yet make the story line seem real. They have their own emotions yet it will make you empathize. Every individual in this story has justified his or her presence. Each one is chasing the wind and chasing it really well.

To sum up, this is a story I will return to when I wish to vent out my pent up emotions. It made me cry, it made me smile, above all, it made me re-appreciate that life was truly worthwhile. All is well that ends well with hope as the guiding light. A true worthy addition to your library.

P.S - Hannah, I loved chasing life's wind as I read your story and finally found my ray of hope in the end as well :-).

Popular posts from this blog

Tainted Lionheart

Nina's Memento Mori

Secret Magic: Evie Everyday Witch