Wind Down


Mark Ewig's Book Wind Down is definitely a must read. It kept me hooked to it till the end, in fact, I really couldn't stop myself from finishing it in one go.

All his characters are well etched but yes, Aaron is brilliant. And through Aaron, Mark has brought out the power the human mind has. 
Paranormal is definitely a subject that has always intrigued me and I do vouch for the fact that sixth sense and intuition do exist. What will hook you on to the book is that it uses simple language and vivid visual imageries. The book autonatically leads your mind to visualizations as Aaron winds down. The story ends with a cliff hanger, just like an end which indicates the start of a new beginning.

P.S- Mark, when is your next book due for release?


Popular posts from this blog

Tainted Lionheart

Nina's Memento Mori

Secret Magic: Evie Everyday Witch